🖋️ Daily Routine -
🖊️ Get up at / wake up
🖊️ fold my hands
🖊️ smile a bit
🖊️ thank god for a new day
🖊️ open my eyes
🖊️  toss my body to left / right
🖊️ keep blanket aside
🖊️ hang my legs downwards
🖊️ search for slippers / ask for slippers
🖊️ put on / wear slippers
🖊️ask for water
🖊️ take water to fill / one glass full / two glass full
🖊️ have a stroll
🖊️ go to washroom
🖊️ attend natural call / get fresh
🖊️ come outside
🖊️ turn on the tap
🖊️ wet my hands
🖊️ take soap
🖊️ apply soap
🖊️ put it back
🖊️ rub my hands for at least 20 second
🖊️ wash my hands
🖊️ turn off the tap
🖊️ tighten the tap
🖊️ look for towel
🖊️ take towel
🖊️ wipe my hands
🖊️ hang it back
🖊️ take toothbrush and paste
🖊️ squeeze the paste out
🖊️ brush my teeth from every nook and corner
🖊️ rinse my  mouth
🖊️ wash up
🖊️ splash water into my eyes
🖊️ take towel
🖊️ wipe my face
🖊️ put it back
🖊️get ready for a morning walk
🖊️ go to my friend's house
🖊️ he and i go for a walk
🖊️ walk beside each other
🖊️ reach the park
🖊️ enter the park
🖊️ take exercise
🖊️ sweat a lot
🖊️ stretch my body
🖊️ lie to relax
🖊️  inhale and exhale deeply
🖊️  walk the distance to my house
🖊️ reach house
🖊️  take off clothes
🖊️ take a bath
🖊️  remove all the scum
🖊️ rub my body
🖊️  pour water on my body
🖊️ wipe my body
🖊️ put on clothes
🖊️  come outside
🖊️  workship god
🖊️ pray to God
🖊️ offer flowers
🖊️ burn the incenses
🖊️  sit in solitude for sometime
🖊️ meditate
🖊️ ask my mother to bring breakfast
🖊️  take breakfast
🖊️  my mother packs my lunch
🖊️  take my lunch box and office bag
🖊️  set off for my office
🖊️  go to auto stand
🖊️ hire an auto