Story of Arunima Roy :

I am talking about my struggle life. When I very badly need a job to support my family. But any how I was not able to crack the interview though I have a good qualification. I talk with one of my friend who was already doing job in Delhi and I moved to Delhi for searching a career. Wherever I gave interview they said you have no experience I was puzzled that time and my relatives and friends started criticizing me saying that definitely I have some problem. 

They started tinting my patients that he couldn't speak in front of people or he hesitate to speak or his behavior is not like smart one or he is good for nothing. Such critics boost up me to fight against that bad times, I was sure that my hard effort will give them a good reply. Any how within three months I got two to three jobs and within a year I changed 5 jobs and crack a job with a good profile in one of the biggest manufacturing company of India that time. After that all of sudden everyone's tents was change and they started give my example to others.

 So at the end of this story I can say It only went on to prove that actions spoke louder than words.

 

Story of Rukmini Daloi :

It was my usual routine to go on the beach every morning. Most of the times the beach use to be very dirty. A beautiful morning with my headphones in my ears, I reached beach for a walk. I saw a little girl was picking up plastic garbage from the beach and throwing them in the dustbin. I watched her for a few minutes and then went to her and asked why she is picking the garbage. This is the duty of the BMC. She simply smiled at me and continued doing her work. I felt really ashamed of my words and joined her in cleaning the beach. I saw within fifteen minutes many more people joined us. After two hour that area of beach was clean and ...It only went on to prove that actions spoke louder than words.

  

Story of Ajam Khan :

Hi Friends,

So this story is about my last year in school, my Friend Nikhil was caught in an situation where he was writing his exams but someone thrown the chit below his desk.

 While teacher was on round, observing everyone's behavior and actions she found that chit below his desk and asked him to stand up in front of whole class. It was quite embarrassing for him to stand in front of whole class along with chit which is not even belonging to him.

 Teacher started scolding him for cheating in the test and told him that she will take him to the principal office. He becomes nervous and started shivering. Luckily at the same time his class teacher was passing through and he saw him standing along with inspecting teacher he immediately came inside the class and questioned about the reason then that inspection teacher told him that he was caught cheating in the class along with chits. However his class teacher was confident that he will never do cheating in the exams since he was teaching him from last 3 years and was aware about his actions. he requested that inspecting teacher to check his answer sheet if any of the answers are matching with the chits and coincidentally that question was not a part of question sheet.

 His class teacher took his side and request inspection teacher to allow him to complete his examination. 

If any other person could have been at his place then he could have been labelled with cheating allegations. 

But because if his good behavior and actions in the class he was allowed to complete his exams. With this story "it only went on to prove that actions spoke louder than words."

 Thank you Friends!!