To,

Anita

Grade 7.0 SM

Subject : Offer of Love!

 

Dearest  Ms. Anita, 

I am very happy to inform you that, I have fallen love with you since the 14th of July 2020. With reference the meeting held between us on 13th of October 1500 hrs. I would like to prevent myself as a prospective letter .our love affair would be a probation for a period of three months and would be made permanent. 

Of course upon completion of probation,there will be continuous job training and performance appraisal,schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse. The expenses incurred coffee and entertainment would be initially equally shared between us. Later the expenses based on your performance I might take up larger.

However I am broadminded enough to be taken care of on your expenses . I requesting you to respond within 30 days of receiving this letter.falling which this offer would be cancelled without further notice .

 I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister. If you do not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!!

Thank you in anticipation..

 

Your Sincerely,

HR Manager

“So at the end of this story I can say it only went on to prove that actions spoke louder than words.”

________________________________________________________________________________