Check words and practice same own self.

I woke up to Clara's high pitched voice and I slowly walked out of my room rubbing my eyes , ' it's Sunday for god damn sake, what you guys are yapping about ?'. I yelled 

 Clara stood up and did a curtsy ' I'm sorry my royal highness, did our conversation disturbed your beauty sleep? , Tina and I were discussing some life problems here"

 Tina on the other side of the room , didn't bother anything and was vigorously fidgeting.

 I sat down on a bean bag and on a sleepy note ' Tell me what's happening so I could hear if it's worth of my time or I would head back to my bed'. 

 " Tina got into a love triangle, and her story is so tangled" Clara started singing , 

 Tina on the other end continued the song " if you don't stop now, you will be strangled"  

 Tina looked at me and poured out the love triangle story she been stuck for 2 years and she wants to end this whole thing by choosing one person. 

             "Hmm, our little girl finally got some senses eh? , Ok who do you like the most ? Specs one or beard fellow?" I asked and Tina didn't have an answer . 

 " Can I choose " Clara raised her hand and without wasting any second, Tina threw a cushion right on Clara's face . 

             I started laughing and continued talking "Alright , Let's play a game , which I'm not proud of , Which is totally bad, but they say 'There is no rule in love and war' , so the plan is to call both of your love dudes and tell them that you need a kidney , as your kidney is failing, let's see who is coming to help " 

 

" Isn't it from some movie" Clara was Questioning, Tina rolled her eyes " This is so childish, but anyway let's give a try" . 

 

  I got up and started walking towards my bed and said " let me know how it goes" . 

             Within an hour , I heard a door bell and I slowly peeped out of my room to check on Tina. I  saw David , the specs fellow ,who looked all worried and I wasn't able to hear their conversation but I was patiently waiting for the specs fellow to leave . 

             After sending off David , Tina came running to my room and said the whole story on Paul and David. 

 Clara who was already in my room , waiting for the results of the experiment . 

            Tina started off with Paul " the beard fellow, the minute I said about my kidneys were failing and I asked if he could donate, he hung up on me " , Clara and I started giggling and Tina continued 

        " I thought it's going to be a flop experiment and after few minutes I called David , He was so considerate and he took permission from work to visit me " Tina gushed . 

 

Well it only went on to prove that actions speak louder than words , I concluded.

 ________________________________________________________________________________